Thursday, December 24, 2009

Cookies For Santa and Kitchen Fun ...

Getting into the Christmas spirit we thought we would get Santa's cookies baked yesterday since we knew today was going to be a little hectic, so here is Jade getting started.



Then we all got Christmas hats on and sang Christmas carols while decorating ... and inbetween we danced to the songs we liked best, a messy but fun afternoon just the girls and I.

I love this ... it's an Alice band kind of hat and fits her so well and she didn't mind it on at all.



Still busy decorating :-)



Some of the finished product, she made four for Santa, two from her and two from Amber, did I say ... what a mess !!! And she wonders why mommy wanted to frost one of two of her own, I am so not one of those parents that is happy to eat anything their kids make (hehehe).



Another rare pic but I thought this one came out well since I was taking it myself with arm outstretched (hehehe), it was really a fun afternoon.



It's off to Church at Charlotte for us this afternoon for their Christmas program, can't wait ... there's childcare too yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

No comments: