Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve Pics ...

After the Christmas show at Church at Charlotte which was very cute, we got a bite to eat on the way home ... yippee I didn't have to cook since I was going to be cooking all day on Christmas day !!! Then we came home and got ready for Christmas, below Jade is throwing out food for the reindeer.



Then we put out Santa's cookies and milk.



Daddy playing and posing with Amber just before bedtime.





Then I am really glad I got this nice one ... earlier there was one of me and the girls but this one is super cute too :-)



The view from upstairs so what the girls would have seen when they woke up Christmas morning ... yep, I wrapped all those, took me almost three hours and it was all unwrapped in probably 30 mins ... I think next year I need a helping hand in wrapping don't you think ?

No comments: