Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Making A Gingerbread House.

Yesterday Jade invited little Louis over to build her gingerbread house with her, she was excited for days to do it with him but sadly Jade learned a valuable lifes lesson ... she said 'mom Louis is not helping me build the house, he is just playing DS all the time' so my reply was 'Jade this is how it goes babe, us ladies are always keep our house nice and decorating while all men do is play games' she just looked at me and then looked at Louis and said 'you see Louis ... you need to help' and well he did for a little bit and the end product was something the two of them were very proud of :-)

This was in the beginning when I told them to pose for a pic.



Here's the proof, Jade working hard to decorate and Louis playing DS (hehehe).



The finished product ...



I can't believe that I have never done this before, it seems tradition here, I think we will do this every year but next year we will make it a family affair :-)

No comments: