Sunday, September 14, 2008

Video's From Our Myrtle Beach Vacation

I just wanted to add these two videos, I know I dragged my tail on this one but uploading to YouTube just seems to take forever and I haven't had the patience lately ... anyway here you go.

The first one was the two kids, Jade and Louis playing on the beach ...




The other was of the kids in the pool with Dave, Jade has been doing back flips all Summer but when Louis wanted to do it too I almost freaked out ... but he eventually after many tries got it right ... you will hear me tell him no when he is out of frame ... he got so confident that he wanted to do a back flip off the side of the pool which I would never even let Jade do so when I saw him about to try, my gosh I almost had heart failure, thus the yelling !!!




The kids had such a ball in the pool :-)

No comments: