Friday, September 19, 2008

Pre Halloween Costume Pics

Ok well this week my concentration was on finding some dress up stuff for Jade, you see the stores are now full of costumes and usually at this time of the year, I go around and find some good bargains and add it to her dress up closet.

This year she is going to be a glowing fairy but you will have to wait till Halloween to see those pics, I will keep you in suspenders till then (hehehe).

In the meantime I thought I would tease you a little with some of the costumes that I bought her to dress up in :-) but first I have to say ... there is nothing wrong with Jades right eye !!! I have no idea what was happening but only after the fact when I looked at the pics did I see that her right eye was closed or smaller than the other one all the time, she said it was the wind or it was too bring or something but it's really weird if you ask me ... kids you have to love then right ? I figured after the Flapper pics I took indoors that came out so badly that outside our apartment was best, this was just off our balcony :-)

Ok this first one is a Barbie Princess dress, actually it said wedding dress but I think it should be longer then but oh well, I love it all the same :-)





Then later you will see a regal dress fit for a queen, I bought it for her to wear to the Renaissance Festival that we go to every October, remember mom :-) sorry !!! Anyway last year she was upset seeing all these little kids with costumes on so I thought this year I will buy her something special but the queens dress is beautiful but too long to wear there, it would get so messed up so when I found this one I thought it would be perfect and we would buy her head gear there as they have tons ... but what do I put on her feet, I have no idea, she needs gold sandals or something, not sure, need to give it some more thought ... but I am excited that I have something for her to wear there.



She loves this one and said that if for some reason the glowing fairy didn't work out, then she wanted to wear this one, she loved the arms. It's actually a witch costume but it kinda looks like bat girl if you ask me :-) I love the purple colors on it, but we will see ...







Well this as you guessed is her Little Mermaid costume but I have to get her some red hair for sure ...





And last but not least as this one is my favorite, this is the queens dress, it would be perfect for the Renaissance Festival but maybe she can wear this one next year when she is a little older and a bit taller and the dress doesn't touch the ground, now there's an idea :-)









Well we are off to the house again sometime this weekend so keep a lookout for updated pics :-) Have a good weekend.

No comments: