Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Night Bath Pics ...

You all know by now how much I like to take bath pics so here are just a few more that I took tonight before she came out the bath ...



Jade still loves her bath and can be in there till the bath water is almost frozen and we wouldn't know unless she told us, thankfully as she has gotten older she has learnt to run more warm water in when the water gets too cool.



She still has way too many toys in there too but one of these days mommy is going to have to clean out and throw out but since she is on Summer vacation maybe we can make that a team effort and then throwing out some stuff won't be so bad.





We have such a smiler for a daughter that it is seldom in front of the camera that you get a face not smiling but when she gets tired of playing model this is the kind of face you start to get and it only gets worse from here but this one wasn't too bad yet :-)





It's also weird to see her weird to see her without a her hair in her face or even a fringe, lately she has spoken about not having a fringe but I don't think mommy is ready for that yet, the Locks of Love is going to be bad enough ... she is so excited for that, I can hardly believe it.



I forgot to take the camera to the pool yesterday, we had a nice time and it would have been nice to get some pics from the party and of the live band but I am sure you guys get enough from me ... anyway I will post more this week so keep a look out.

In the meantime have a great week.

No comments: