Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The New Do !!!

Ok so this morning I got up early so I could bath Jade and wash her long hair one last time, it takes forever to blow dry but it always looks so pretty when it just gets down but then 10 minutes later it is scruffy again.





So off to Sweet and Sassy we went, now a hair cut there is normally quite expensive but because the hair is being donated to Locks of Love, I was pleasantly surprised to hair the cut was free. That being said I know that Jade has always wanted to go to Sweet and Sassy to be pampered so I thought today was a good day for that, the school year being over with, her traumatic shots yesterday and now this extreme haircut so hopefully daddy won't mind too much but his little girl had a manicure and pedicure which she totally loved, oh boy hopefully she didn't get too used to that treatment (hehehe) that quickly.

It's too cute there, one of these years I think that Jade will have her birthday party there, it's expensive but if you take just 5 best friends I think it would be an awesome party !!!







Well there you go, there's the new do :-) Funny to me it looks so similar to how she had her hair cut just before Gavins wedding that to me she looks so much younger again. Here you can see her with her two pony tails to be donated.



I think it looks cute, I like it but more importantly she likes it and she likes that she can swing her head from side to side and her hair follows (hehehe).





Here she is showing off her manicure and pedicure :-) Hopefully it stays on a few days, it should stay on longer but she is so rough, we will see. Oh and she loved the stars on her face, I bought that little kit so I could put it on her on special occasions.





Anyway, let me know what you think :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fantastic shot upskirt. you can see her panties