Monday, June 9, 2008

Electric Slide !!!

I had to add this but it's not as cute as it was at the pool, the other day at the pool party they played the Electric Slide and a huge bunch of both adults and kids went to do the dance moves, Jade actually does Mr Music at school and this is one of the things they do there but Dave and I hadn't seen her do it for real but she kept up with everyone so well, I couldn't believe it. Here she had no one to follow so I guess she really doesn't look that great doing it but anyway, since I video'd it I thought I would add it.



Oh by the way excuse the mess in our computer room, I would love to say it is coz of all the work we are doing on the house but this is one room I have little or no control of to be honest, I think in the new house I should make one room his computer room or den and each night he can lock it when he leaves that way I don't have to look at it on a daily basis, I hate it so bad !!!

1 comment:

toytiger said...

Jade, I love your Electric Slide video. Very well done! I just got caught up on all your news....from Sweet and Sassy thru Cheerleading Camp. Tell mom she did a wonderful job, capturing all those special moments on video. It was so great of you and mom to cheer dad's triumphant return from his bike ride. You've seen lots of new houses now - what do you want most in your new room?
Love from Miss Carla