Sunday, December 2, 2007

Our Outside Lights Are Up And Dave Survived !!!

Thought I would quickly paste two pics, one of Dave taking his life in his own hands on our roof putting the icicle lights up and then the next one with the finished product. He obviously this year knew a little more what he was doing and in my opinion did a very good job in a very short space of time ... good going Dave !!! And thank God his is safely on the ground now.

I have a bunch of other light too but can't figure out what to do with them all, I am still learning to be a creative American (hehehe) !!! Maybe next year !!!







Next time I post I will take a picture of one of the houses in our neighborhood that to me is amazing, I know we will never get our house to be anything like that but I am happy with it as it is right now, every year we add a little more, this year you can't really tell since the add ons were done inside. Many of our neighbors are still putting their lights and trees up so as I said, next time I will post some pics of houses around here :-) I love Christmas time and thankfully with Jade being so wowed but it too, she and I just drive around at night to look at all the pretty houses :-) It of course bores Dave half to death ... what can I say ... MEN !!!

Last but certainly not least, I wanted to wish my mother in law good luck for her surgery this week, she is having a knee operation and she will be in the hospital for a good couple of days so we hope all goes well and that she recovers quickly and painlessly. You will be in our thoughts and prayers and I am sure Dave will be in touch during the week.

No comments: