Saturday, December 8, 2007

Before Our Professional Christmas Pics ...

Well Thursday we went off to do our yearly family Christmas pictures for our Christmas cards and I took some pics of Jade at home before heading out.











Most of you that are used to seeing our Christmas pics, know Jade usually wears a little red Santa dress or something very Christmassy but last year my brother made a remark that our pics look the same every year so this time I swapped out everything and Gavin you will be happy to know, none of us are wearing red at all ... now I hope you are happy :-)

I still got her a Santa dress but that she will wear for her breakfast with Santa and her end of year school program so that will be enough I am sure ... also we have a bunch of Christmas stuff coming up that she can wear it too so I am sure we will get good wear out of it before the season is over.

Friday night we went and did our traditional yearly trip to McAddenville, which is Christmas Town USA but I still need to sort through all those pics so more on that later, I will maybe update the blog with those in the week :-)

No comments: