Saturday, December 8, 2007

Breakfast With Santa

This morning, Saturday morning Jade and I went off to have breakfast with Santa, the dress in this pic was the one I was talking about in my last post ... Anyway normally we would do this as a family but on Friday Dave went to see a doctor about having Lasik surgery done on both his eyes and well long story short, after lots of test, hours in fact ... he came home with a contact lens in one of his eyes which gave him so much trouble last night the poor guy could hardly sleep until he finally got it out first thing in the morning.

So I let him sleep in while Jade and I went to breakfast with Santa, it was a little sad he missed out this year because it was a really good year for Jade to interact with Santa, I in fact think Santa couldn't wait to get out of there, she just wouldn't stop going back and chatting him up :-) maybe she thought she would get more presents that way, I am not sure !!! But we stayed awhile after breakfast which was really an assortment of bagels and donuts and juices and coffee, I let Jade play with all the kids well I caught up with some of the moms I hadn't seen in a while and once we head home, Dad was surfacing so that worked out well.





Later today we went off to my best friend Tina, she had us over for a Hanukkah celebration, she started the tradition last year, of course she cooked as if she was feeding an army as usual so we ate way too much and well we had tons of fun like we always do over there, thanks Tina, you're the best.

So it's bedtime for Jade and I am going to go relax since tomorrow I need to make sure I get all our stuff to SA in the mail, I know I am very late this year but better late than never right ? So I have to get all that finalized before we go off to yet another Christmas celebration in the afternoon, but I am sure I will send more pics after that too :-)

Until then, enjoy what's left of the weekend.

No comments: