Friday, January 13, 2012

One Christmas Eve Pic & One Christmas Morning Pic ...

REMEMBER TO SCROLL DOWN IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECKED FOR A WHILE COZ THERE ARE A BUNCH OF UPDATES FROM DECEMBER.

Yep can you believe you are only getting two pics ...

After we got back from our Christmas Eve tradition at Joe and Anne's house which is a bring and share evening but really they cater so much too that golly they really could feed the neighborhood even thought it's really just a good couple of families that attend, I think the count was about 75 people I think. They put on a wonderful spread of Honey Baked Ham, Pasta and Meatballs, Turkey and too many sides to mention and of course a dessert table to die for but as I was saying when we got home and the kids were asleep ... Santa got busy !!!

This one was take just after Santa visited our house on Christmas Eve, this is what the girls would see first thing in the morning, Amber was speechless by the way and wasn't sure about it all but once she got opening the gifts she wanted to open everyones :-)



Last year I took so many pics while gifts were being opened that it was no fun for me really and the pics didn't come out great and we all looked terrible so I passed on it this year so sorry this is the only one you are getting of the three of them while opening gifts.



Anyway we all had a great Christmas, were all spoilt rotten !!! At about 10am on Christmas morning we went over to Heather and Jonas which has now become tradition, they host a PJ Christmas Breakfast ... not sure if I covered this all in a previous blog, can't remember what I have covered and what I have not at this point. But yeah they do a huge bacon, sausage, eggs to order with amazing omelette's, pancakes, toast, bagels, English muffins, fruit and gosh so much else, can't say enough how much I love our neighborhood. Even Dave which is totally not a social butterfly I think is enjoying it all now :-) December is social overload for him though LOL but he survived that is all that matters :-)

Anyway another Christmas down, with some luck hopefully my brother might be with us next Christmas, hint hint :-)

I am almost up to date :-)

REMEMBER TO SCROLL DOWN IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECKED FOR A WHILE COZ THERE ARE A BUNCH OF UPDATES FROM DECEMBER.

No comments: