Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My New Ride ...

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN.

This is my early Christmas present ... golly I got lucky this year considering I just got a new Washer and Dryer too, wow :-) love them both !!!





This is the new 2012 Honda Odyssey Touring if you want to go Google it you can get a better look. The color here does it no justice, it's a new color and so pretty, there are not many of them on the road. In the shade it looks gray, but in the sun it is a metallic brown, that does not sound pretty I know but it is a bronze like color and is really pretty. Online it is called Metallic Smokey Topaz which is crazy coz it is nowhere near topaz !!!

It came with so many bells and whistles that I have no idea still how to use half of them but I am learning slowly but surely. The worst part is that the car is a bit bigger than my last Odyssey which is not a bad thing when you have people in the car but just try and get it in the garage, that's no joke. The first day when I realized I could not pull it into the garage without folding one of the side mirrors in I just cried, it's not because I can't pull it in, it really won't fit in and I am just so scared getting so close to the garage that I am going to damage either my car or my house or both ... really a sad state of affairs but other than that, I totally love it. Thank you baby !!! You know it's nice when he wants to drive my car instead of his 'baby' his pride and joy, his BMW but I think it's coz my car has way more gadgets (hehehe) !!!

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN.

No comments: