Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cookie Decorating Party At Our House.

REMEMBER TO SCROLL.

As most of you know, this is a very sociable neighborhood but I have not found that something that I have been able to do at my house that would be fun for everyone, so this year I decided since tradition at our house is to make cookies for Santa a day or two before Christmas, why not open it up to my neighbors and we can all have fun together so that is just what I did, we had about 35 to 40 people over, of which at least half were kids and I put our some cookies and cupcakes and provided all the yummy stuff to go on top of them and then ... they got at it :-) next year though I need to take pics of what some of the cakes looked like, totally forgot about that.

Here are the tables ready for everyone to arrive.



We did three tables, the smaller ones for the little kids Ambers age.



There was lots of stuff for everyone and lots left over too :-( but rather too much than too little.



The first family arrived and got stuck in ...



Then the rest came in slowly but surely too :-)



Can you tell that Ambers having fun ... I just let her do her own thing so I know she had lots of fun.



But just in case you didn't believe me ... here's the proof.



Anyway I think a fun time was had by all and really the mess was not anything like I thought it would be so definitely going to do this again next year, this will have to be one of my things :-)

REMEMBER TO SCROLL.

No comments: