Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Forgot about these ...

REMEMBER TO SCROLL

Totally forgot about these ... sure I must have made mention of them before though, with Jades last report card she made the A/B Honor Roll which means that she got A's and B's in all her subjects, her little friend made the A Honor Roll though so she wants that too, I am not going to stop her :-) let her keep trying and keep up the hard work. I am happy with A/B Honor Rolls if she can keep that up all her schooling. They get 3 or 4 grading periods a year so it's not like just a yearly achievement they have to work hard at it all year long, it's also not just for exams for grade testing as they call it here, it goes on class test and projects too.



This was the other one she got ... I had to laugh, is this the one they give to kids they have nothing nice to say about (hehehe), I mean I know she is creative, she always has been creative, in fact her 'story telling' at home has become quite creative too so what does that mean ... I am all about the A/B Honor Roll but they can keep this one !!!



REMEMBER TO SCROLL.

No comments: