Sunday, April 3, 2011

Thank God She Was Contained ...

One morning after breakfast while Amber was still in her PJ's I decided it was a good day to play with some finger paint which I had bought over the weekend. I always say my kids are very deprived coz I hate doing crafts at home, I also say how thankful I am that my best friend Tina and my neighbor Colleen are very crafty and always include Jade in their stuff so hopefully she gets her fill there :-)

Anyway I figured she better get used to fingerpaint before she goes to preschool in the Fall and has no idea what to do with it so ... here you go, this is how it went.



She didn't quite know what to do with it and I had to help her a bit ...



But as you can see once she got into it, she knew exactly what to do and getting it away from her when we or I was done was a mission (hehehe) yeah I laugh now but it wasn't so funny then.



Thankfully it's all washable and nothing a good bath couldn't fix.

No comments: