Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Silly Girl On Her Quad !!!

Ok so I think I have posted pics of this before now but this is the quad that Santa brought Amber for Christmas, she thoroughly enjoys riding it even though it took her for what felt like forever to get it right. Anyway for the most part she just rides around in circles downstairs in the house. It keeps her busy while I am cleaning up in the kitchen or making dinner.



Much of the time she will ride into things and turn the bike around on her own but she gets lazy too and expects mom to do it and I do sometimes but today I was taking pics of her and she rode into the door, she turned around and looked at me expecting me to move her and all I was telling her to do was TURN AROUND AMBER well ... she looked at me crazy and guess what ... look what my bright girl did !!!



She turned around right, oh my gosh I just about dropped down laughing and I was here all by myself, it was so funny, just look at her face and she thought she was being clever.



And there she goes again ...





She and I were having such fun ... but now it's time for dinner so this is where I have to take another break.

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE MISSED. ENJOY !!!

No comments: