Monday, April 4, 2011

I Love Spring And Not Having To Cook So Much !!!

This past weekend so the first weekend of April out on our deck, hopefully the sun is here to stay now ... they pollen can go but man, I love not being able to cook or plan as much, Dave BBQ's a bunch of stuff on the weekends and I just use that meat throughout the week in different dishes ... LOVE IT !!! Also we always have sun fun out on the deck while daddy BBQ's.

This weekends selection ... or some of it anyway :-)



This is a weird picture I know but Amber is bending over and looking through her legs and Jade is doing the same but in the opposite direction so they are looking at each other between Ambers legs, it was too cute, they were giggling so much.



Even though her hair has gone so dark during Winter that it's almost the same color as Ambers now which Jade does not like of course ... she says well at least Amber will never have my blue eyes :-) and I guess she is right although I might shock her one day and get Amber blue contacts for Halloween and all (hehehe) of course when Amber is a lot older ... that would definitely tick Jade off :-)



More fun.





Jade showing off ... well not sure what I am doing with the gymnastics next Fall, she is going into a Cheer and Tumble Camp for two weeks in Summer, at a different gym just to check the place out, it's so much smaller than the gym she is at and I don't think quite as professional but I am just not seeing too much of an improvement over the past year so we need to change things up, also the new gym is closer to home which will make life so much easier for all of us. Maybe in the Fall we will just do Cheer but I am worried she will lose what she knows now if she doesn't keep it up ... I don't know we will see.

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN ... SORRY FOR ALL THE REPEATING BUT JUST DON'T WANT YOU TO MISS ANYTHING.

No comments: