Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pre And Post St Paddy's Day Pics !!!

Jade had an International Day at school we we decided to dress up to support Ireland that day since I had already bought stuff for St Paddy's Day to represent my Brother and Gigi in Ireland :-) These were such cute pics ...

Figured I would put one or two of Jade up since lately there are way more pics of Amber and Jade has voiced her dislike of that !!!





This was before we went outside, I was trying to get Amber to put shoes on and she wanted to put Jade slops on but Jade was killing herself laughing at how ticklish Amber was when she was trying to put them on. Either way we went onto the deck with no shoes ... not sure how that happened.



As of late, Amber likes Jade carrying her around and often will just go to her and say 'up up' and of course Jade loves carrying her around even though Amber is so heavy I don't like her doing it.





It was so funny, I took so many pics here but didn't want to post too many it takes too long but Amber was copying everything Jade did which was so cute :-) I have to tell Jade to be careful though coz Amber wants to copy her and when Jade does hand stands and whatever I am worried that Amber will break her neck but one has to keep a constant watch coz obviously I cannot rely on Jade always remembering that but she's a good kid and looks out for her sister most of the time.



I love these lying down ones :-) they just look so natural.







Later after running around a bit, Amber showed Jade to come sit again ... can't wait till she can talk and tell her sister what to do for real :-)



And then she showed Jade to lie down again and you can see, she is trying to copy the way Jade was folding her hands, was so cute to see.



Then this was actual St Paddy's Day but late in the afternoon so a sweaty Jade from school still doing the pose though (hehehe) and this a head shot of Amber.





Anyway, that's it for St Paddy's Day this year, wonder if it will be the last one I will represent for my brother or whether by next year they have moved to Canada by then yet ... now what do you wear on Canada Day ... golly it would be so much easier if he just moved to the States but hey ... I am not complaining, Canada is way closer, I am very excited about that !!!

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE MISSED OK :-)

No comments: