Monday, August 24, 2009

Just 4 weekend pics ...

We have just started putting Amber in her exersaucer and well we have to jam her in there coz she is still a little bubble head LOL so needs some support. I think she likes it, for short periods of time that is but in time, I know, like Jade this will become one of her favorite toys, if not her favorite.



As you can see she still tilts to the one side, some days I think she is really doing well and other days I just think we regress ... taking her to physio again this week, let's see what they say.



Big sister getting in on the action ...



This one Dave must have taken yesterday ... Jade really liked her dress, the headband was actually the belt which I didn't like so I put it her hair and let me tell you, she thought her mom was just the best LOL silly girl :-)



Today we are off to the open house at Jades school, it is probably going to be a long thing coz golly there will be hundreds of people there all trying to find out who their child's teacher will be. I think we then get to visit their class and meet the teacher, or I hope so anyway. We will also find out the bus schedule which I am also excited to see, golly I hope we are move a later pick up then an earlier pick up. The school is so close to our house there is really no need to be picked up at 6h30 so we will see ... I am holding thumbs. We will try and take pics tomorrow morning and post them here as soon as possible.

Remember to scroll down, you might not have seen the last update I did a few days ago, I was particularly impressed with the pic of Jade and Amber where you can see their eyes so clearly, you can tell Amber is not going to have blue eyes, sorry my girl !!!

Have a good week.

No comments: