Sunday, August 9, 2009

Exercising ...

I love this sleepy girl pic ...



My smiley girl ...





I put her in the Bumbo to exercise her neck but as you can see she still battles to keep her neck upright, this is actually to the other side to normal so I left her stretching that way coz it will stretch her weak neck muscle but when she gets tired she flops forward and well sometimes lifts her head up but other times not. She has improved a lot in the past 2 weeks but is far from where I think she should be, Dave doesn't seem concerned but it does worry me.





Totally worn out (hehehe) poor thing, she slept like that for a good while and it was a good stretch of neck muscles, of course I hovered around her coz it worried me she was in that position but she was fine.



Last but not least, she was fussing so Dave put her in the baby Bjorn and for once she loved it in there, enough to actually fall asleep in there, Jade used to love that thing and sleep in it all the time but this was the first time Amber did, you rock Dave :-) now do it more often (hehehe).



Finally THE END !!! Don't forget to scroll down to see all my latest update, I did a bunch ...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Love the pics. Amber is too precious for words, I miss those days. Love the way Jade drives on the right side of the road. You look great, Jade has same smile as you and I think Dave looks great with grey hair and all. Looks like so much fun, a trip I aspire to do someday.