Friday, August 31, 2007

Labor Day Weekend ... Friday

Jade is excited for the parade tomorrow, this evening we are going out for dinner, so I dressed her to get into the holiday spirit ... you only get to use these dresses a couple of times a year so why not right !!!

I am sure I will post more pics tomorrow, hopefully I remember to take the camera this time. The parade is at 10am but we have to get there early to get a decent seat so Jade can see and hear everything, it's great fun for the kids and for us newbie 'Americans' it's fun too :-) One of these years we can actually say ... true Americans, about another 3 years I think, man it's been a long process but oh so worth it !!!

Hold onto your seats ... tomorrow Dave is going to start mountain biking, golly my brother is going to be impressed :-) Him and a couple of buddies from work, the 'fat club' if you can believe Dave would join a club like that, well they are going to try and get into a weekly routine of biking at the park close to us. Close enough for Dave to cycle to and get going although I am not sure that is a good idea to start off with but anyway. I told him he couldn't buy a bike of his own until he was into a decent routine and I could see he was serious about this, I have the off road bike in the garage to explain why I have said that but anyway thankfully he has a work buddy with two bikes. I am excited for him to start this and hope it pans out !!!

I will update you again later this weekend with more news. Have a good one !!!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the supergirl dress!! Too cute! I guess this is what I've got to look forward to with Lauryn!