Friday, August 10, 2007

More Exciting News

Hi There

I have more exciting news ... I signed my second jewelery yesterday. She is a SA'n friend that actually did one of my first parties and said she would do a second one when the new catalogue came out, well it just did so I contacted her and couldn't believe she was interested in coming into the business. I went over there yesterday and did all the paperwork so I am very excited, I now have two new babies in my Premier family :-)

Other that that exciting news, I wanted to add these two quick videos they are of Jade swimming at our community pool. The first one she is actually swimming the width of the pool, unfortunately she had been swimming for almost 2 hours already when I had her do this for the video so she is a little worn out but still, she did pretty well considering the distance and of course I have to keep reminding myself she is only 4 !!!

The last one is her doing her gymnastics in the pool, she is so amazing, I am so thankful that she has taken to water so well and almost does better under water than on top, it's been a great Summer, she and I have had so much fun !!!

I cannot believe, one more week and then she is back to school, she will have Ms Cindy this year and she is really nice so I am thrilled about that. Next Friday is her open day at school and then she starts Monday, she and I are both excited about that but I guess for different reasons (hehehe).

Have a great weekend everyone.



2 comments:

Jenn said...

I am absolutely amazed at how well she swims in the water. She has no fear and is so good, I think you may have an Olympic swimmer on your hands. Good job!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tracy, she is a very accomplished swimmer for 4 yrs old! Ary has some fear and can not swim on her own yet..and they are the same age. Jade is an excellent swimmer! WOW!

Love ya!
Kath