Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Back To Gymnastics Classes We Go ...

Wow, I cannot believe that more than a week and a half have already passed that Jade went back to school, this year, what can I say ... has just flown by !!! Jade settled back into school like I knew she would, we have really been blessed with an easy child, only the Lord above knows what he has in store for teenagehood, oh my golly !!! Some days I feel like I am already living with that teenager with what comes out of her mouth, I think she is most definitely going to give her dad and I a run for our money, so we will enjoy this easy time while it lasts :-)

The rest of the kids in the road went back to school Monday this week so now we are getting woken up especially early in the mornings since they have to catch the bus around 6h45 and have to pass our house to get to the bus stop and my golly do they make a noise and obviously wake Jade up. Well only one more year and she will be one of those early birds too so I may as well get used to it.

So yesterday, Tuesday, she started her gymnastics again, this year she will be in the girls novice class, it looks like, from what I saw yesterday, the class is going to be a good challenge for her which is great, I know daddy thinks that is better since he is then getting his money's worth :-) Either way, she has a ball there so that's the most important thing. Below are some of the pictures that I took before we went off to gymnastics, I am messing with a new program that Dave put on my machine so sorry the quality is not as good as I would have liked them to be but hopefully in time practise will make perfect :-)

This weekend is the Labor Day long weekend, yipeeeeeeeee !!! We plan to have a pretty relaxing one, I would like to take Jade to the Matthews Alive Festival on Saturday morning, they will be doing their usual parade, floats and all which she totally loves so we will probably do that Saturday. Hopefully the rest of the weekend we can spend a good amount of time at the pool since it won't be long before the pool closes for another year :-(

Next week I have another plan for Daves 40th birthday ... yeah my man is almost over the hill :-) But more on that later, enjoy these pics in the meantime.

















No comments: