Saturday, June 16, 2007

Exciting News !!!

Most of you know I signed up to be an independent distributor for Premier Designs Jewelry a little over a year ago well ... when I signed up I wasn't really interested in recruiting anyone to work 'under' me, it's like a 3 tier pyramid. Everyone thought I was crazy because recruiting isn't difficult and it could mean that you will make money off those your recruit, you can earn 10 % of whatever they sell and 10 % of whatever the person they recruit sells and lastly a further 10 % of whatever that person recruits sells ... but still as easy as it sounds it didn't really appeal to me.

Anyway as things have turned out, I just, today, signed up my very first jeweler, and really it just happened really quickly in this past week :-) So I am excited, who knows where this will go from here. She lives really close which is cool as far as me training her goes :-) She has her training show on the 29th of this month, I need to do her training show for her but although everything made that night goes to Laurie, the new jeweler, Premier will pay me $200 just for training her, how cool is that. I am so excited :-)

Anyway just wanted to share that with you all :-)

Have a great Fathers Day tomorrow.

No comments: