Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wow ... Am I Really This Far Behind Again ???

I am so sorry ... seems I have let things get away from me again and Dave said this weekend that there were NO CHRISTMAS PICS at all online and when I doubted that I quickly went to look and saw he is right !!! So let me quickly try and add a few, first a whole bunch of the house from starting to put up the lights and doing other decorations through till Christmas Eve.

Dave will be happy to know that I have not bought anything new at the after Christmas sales so this will look about the same next year (hehehe) !!! I am sorry these pics are going to be a little all over the show date wise but I will try and make it easy to follow.



Dave putting up the outside lights with his new Christmas Present from me, his 40 foot ladder, it made for easy work this year, what usually takes him two days to do he did in half a day this year, amazing :-)



The final product ... good job Dave !!! We tried putting a bit of color on one of the trees but not sure we like it unless we put a lot more color into it and maybe some twinklers we will see.



The porch at night :-)



Some inside stuff ...

This was a new purchase at the Christmas Show this year, love it :-)



Changed up the banisters and the mantle a bit this year and even the color balls on the tree but somehow it all still looks the same ... we need a bigger tree like a 12 footer or something for it to look different :-) Here a are a few odds and ends before taking the night time pics of it all.

My center piece on my lounge table.



The new red name balls that I had made at the Christmas Show this year too.



Ok here we go ... the great reveal ... drum roll !!!



Lots of new color on the mantle and you can hardly tell the difference in these pics except for maybe the snowmen stocking which is new ... didn't send pics of all my new snowmen goodies I had all around the house, thought that would bore you all to death so send the bare minimum !!!



Here's a close up on some of the detailed changes on the mantle so you can see I actually do add a lot of shiny stuff up there which really by the pics you can hardly tell.





Hope that gives you a better idea :-) it really looked pretty but the photos did it no justice.

And one final one for this update ... Christmas Eve, what the kids would see when they got up in the morning :-)



MERRY BELATED PICS EVERYONE ... there are lots to add here but I just don't have the time now we are having friends arrive within the hour and they will be with us till Sunday so I won't probably do anything till then. Keep a lookout though and remember to scroll up and down ok :-)

No comments: