Friday, December 2, 2011

Jades Second Competition.

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN AS I AM DOING MULTIPLE UPLOADS TODAY ... THAT'S IF AMBER ALLOWS IT.

Ok so behind again :-( so need to play catch up here, sadly so much has gone on the past while that I am sure I will forget something :-( But this is the crazy time of the year for me so ... let's see how much I can remember and we will go on from there.

This is Jade second cheer competition, you can tell from seeing the last video that they have added more stuff, there were a bunch of mistakes but in all honesty I think they did great and can only go on from here.

They competed against two teams with girls that are so much older than our girls that really I just didn't see how our girls could have been in the same division but they were and well came third on the day of the competition, which is still good but compared to their first, shame they were disappointed. Anyway in the week that followed points got disputed and our girls actually came second which is amazing !!! If you had seen the other squads that competed you will understand what I mean.

Anyway here is the video ... Jade is the slow poke that joins the group at the very end, she got hurt in practice and was very teary eyed shame :-( but she did great. She is on the right hand side most of the time and does her back handsprings from the right too. She was supposed to do three but because she got hurt she did only two to take the strain off her wrist ... anyways more for next time right :-)



Thought I had some other pics but can't find them now :-( ok then ... our next competition is on the 10th of December so hold thumbs for us.

No comments: