Saturday, October 1, 2011

Teacher Orientation Day

DON'T FORGET TO SCROLL.

Just some pics of the girls on the day before Jade started school this year, Jade wanted to dress up to go meet her new teacher. She doesn't wear dresses to school or anything else other than sneakers so it's a treat to dress up pretty for her teacher to see her look just a little different :-)

Oh my gosh she just looks so grown up here, not my little 8 year old at all.



Get ready for a marathon of girls pics ...

Her hair got really blond this Summer ... thankfully it stayed in good shape so we didn't have to cut too much off it at the end of Summer.



Gosh with all the poses, what have I turned my girls into ? They both love the camera, only problem is that sometime the smiles aren't natural at all, just all a put on to get it over and done with ... these thankfully were not too bad.







The usual indoor fireplace shot ... I really need to get more creative, sorry you guys.





Time for Amber to get in on the action !!!



She too just looks so grown up in these pics ...



What's so funny is she was watching Jade pose for all her pics and now she was doing all these movements for me to take pics of here ... I just about killed myself laughing, if you think Jade is growing up fast, it's nothing compared to Amber !!!



This is my absolute most favorite pic of Amber :-) Love, love, love it, she just looks so cute and grown up here :-)



Her hair is getting so long but today she didn't have too much curl in it so it looks even longer.



Last one in this batch ...



REMEMBER WHAT ??? YEP DON'T FORGET TO SCROLL.

No comments: