Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ambers First Day Of Preschool.

SCROLL !!!

This was Ambers first day of preschool. She is only going to go two mornings a week, the two mornings I don't work, to give me a break which has been a joke so far, I have been so overwhelmed at work that I have used these two days to play catch up at home or to do prep for the next work day, hopefully though in time it will get better.



She was wearing a Dora outfit that she picked herself, all into Dora now which is way better than being into Spongebob with her sister :-(





Look how big she looks sitting on that table.



Almost toppling over with that huge backpack on. A Dora backpack that is.





The first day was so hard to drop her off, she is so used to the classroom environment where I work that I knew she would be fine but the other kids in the class, there was so much crying and Amber is a sympathetic crier which had me worried but she whimpered a minute or two after I left and she was fine, my kids thank God have always been so well adjusted and easy :-) Three weeks down the line we weren't allowed to walk them in anymore and we had to do the carpool drop off, now Amber had never experienced this before and it didn't go well, I eventually dropped her off and drove away in tears myself but after she knew I would come back and get her, the second day and so on went well ... again thank God for my easy going kids. Love you baby girls.

SCROLL ... I am doing a bunch of updates here and I don't want you to miss anything.

No comments: