Monday, October 3, 2011

The Start Of Fall ...

DON'T FORGET TO SCROLL.

Just put out a few things for Fall and Halloween, didn't put lights up this year, passing on that this time around. Wish I had bought more of those hanging things for the trees but I bought them the end of the season last year so nope ... can't just go get more :-(





Need to buy bigger ones like this so it looks like people sitting in those chairs, maybe at closeout this year :-)



My little model girl ... or should I say ... my other little model girl (hehehe) look when I zoomed in, I was just taking pics of the house and she obviously thought I was taking pics of her, look at her new favorite pose :-)

Don't my door hangers look pretty ... gosh wish I was more creative !!!





DON'T FORGET TO SCROLL.

No comments: