Thursday, September 29, 2011

Some Odd Pics ....

REMEMBER TO SCROLL DOWN AND SEE WHAT YOU SAW LAST AS I AM POSTING AS I GET TIME BUT STILL HAVE SO MUCH TO DO.

Just found all these on my cell, they are random pics in no order at all but know when I take pics on my cell they often don't make it online ... so here you go.

This was in our road watching 4th of July Fireworks.



Not sure when this was but look at the wild hair.



This was at Blizzard Beach with Dave, the waterpark him and Jade went to the first Saturday in Orlando.



I told you these were all odd ones ... took Jade for a manicure & pedicure and she got this really cool crackle nail polish.





Jade had a day off school this day but I still had work so she went into work with me, here she is playing with Ambers toys :-)



Amber staring the boys down during bubble play, she is not in this room anymore, this was the toddler room, she is now in the 2 year old class.



Yes I did send my 8 year old up on that ride by herself and she did it more than once too ... must admit I had tears in my eyes the first time I saw it, now she does the intimidator so what can I say ... there is no stopping her now.



At a local shopping area, there were these water sprayers, Amber had her bathing suit under the dress, she just didn't want to take the dress off ... not a battle I was going to fight that day.



Taking a train ride at Carowinds.



If you thought that Dave was unimpressed I got him to take this ride with Amber, look at Jades face, it was like 'oh no mom you didn't' but she is too young to be responsible for Amber and there are only so many 'Amber' rides ...



One of the trips to Chikfila, Jade is upset coz she is too old to play on this stuff so she was really happy there was no one around and I allowed here to play with Amber.



Told you they were all random pics, sorry about that but when I take them on my cell I often forget about them there.

REMEMBER TO SCROLL DOWN FOR UPDATES.

No comments: