Saturday, September 24, 2011

OMG I Am Sooooooo Behind !!!

Ok I am sorry you guys I have gotten so very behind again that it will take me hours to upload just the pictures without all the explanations so I will keep it short and just try and post as many pics as I can.

Can't believe I am starting at the beginning of August, our crazy August but anyway here are some pics of our amazing timeshare unit we stayed in in Orlando.

I guess gosh before I do that I need to tell you quickly that before this week we stayed down at our friends Kevin and Ruth Anne Swanson for a couple of days, they are in Vero Beach, we love it down there !!! Cannot believe that we spent some good time on the beach but never took one pic, that is crazy but true. The girls both loved the beach, Jade out in the surf as much as she could be and well Amber with her floaty on trying to paddle out there with her. Thank you Lord that I have girls that love the beach, love the water and are such good tanners :-) unlike their dad of course !!!

Thank you Kevin and Ruth for putting up with us, always so good to see you guys :-) Also was great to see John Maitland but sad we didn't get to see Carrie but I am sure there will be a next time so until then ... right !!!

Oh one thing I must mention and I can hardly remember all the details since this was all so long ago now but the trip down was LONG !!! And Amber is not a good traveler that is for sure which just solidifies my not wanting to take the long flight to SA for a good while longer, anyway she didn't sleep a wink on the 10 odd hour trip down there, can you believe that, she totally skipped her nap and decided it was way more fun just irritating everyone else in the car more. Anyway to cut a long story short when we got down to Kevin and Ruth, we let her play for a while and at around 9 ish, no I think it might have been later, decided it was bedtime, she was not cranky or anything but it was late and it had been a long day so time for bed. Put her in her sleep pen which she didn't mind so I knew she would be ok in there and left her to go off to sleep, she cried a bit but then it was lights out for her UNTIL ... well around midnight Dave and I went to bed and well Amber had had her nap and now was roaring to go again, I thought I was going to kill her that night, she would not sleep for anything.

It was around 3h30 in the morning when I told Dave to come let me out I was going to go sleep in the car, not my best decision but thought for Ambers safety and all it was best, well it was hot as hell in the car and I could not even crack the windows coz of all the mozzies, it was terrible but at least I wasn't mad as hell all the time. Dave said apparently he gave her a snack coz she said she was hungry and gave her a cup she was thirsty and then she went off to sleep, omg, crazy, crazy, crazy stuff.

Anyway the good thing is she took a nap the next day with me which was nice :-)

Ok so back to our timeshare, look at these pics, this place was wonderful, probably the best timeshare / hotel I have ever stayed in :-)

This was our bedroom, very comfy king bed with a nice large Tv which we never used really coz Amber slept in there with us, you can see her little bed which she slept in for two weeks, sure she was glad to get home eventually too.



Then in our room there was this large jacuzzi which the kids loved of course, you would drop a little bit of bubbles in there and almost lose Amber every time, too funny :-) There was also a nice dresser in there too and a basin area.



Here you can see the dresser, then a door went through into a passageway area where there was another basin area right outside a bathroom which a huge big shower and toilet.



Then there was a nice size full kitchen which was great, a washer and dryer which was amazing, love that :-) and a beautiful dining room table and chairs, there were chairs at a counter top in the kitchen too. Then a sleeper couch where Jade slept and other comfy seats, another large flat screen TV, a small computer desk which as you can well imagine got well used which eventually led out onto an enclosed seated area looking over the water ... see next pic.



This was the outside area, Amber loved it, you could see all the ducks swimming out there, it was really cool :-) Amber and I ate out there once or twice in the mornings when it was cool but it was too hot out there for long periods of time during the day, wouldn't mind a nice screened in porch at home :-)



Nice one of the girls in the bath on our first night.



And then lying in Jades bed before Ambers bedtime.



Ok went on way too long here, more pics of the place in further later updates, loved, loved, loved this resort !!! I will publish this one in the meantime.

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN SO YOU DON'T MISS ANYTHING, THIS WILL BE A LONG PROCESS BUT AT LEAST I HAVE GOTTEN STARTED RIGHT !!!

No comments: