Monday, January 21, 2008

Snowing At Home In Charlotte

I have a couple of updates to do this morning but let me start with Saturdays one ...

My mom wanted me to video it snowing at our home in Charlotte, I knew this wasn't goign to be a one that you could easily see but went ahead and tried all the same so here you go.

It didn't snow as much as it did earlier this week so it was quiet disapointing but anyway, it's still excing for us to be in any kind of snow, now I know my cousin will laugh at all these pics and video but for us ... this was a treat !!!



Now that I have published this video, you really can't see the snow falling, that's so sad since in the original I was amazed but you could get the idea ... :-( sorry guys.

Oh golly these videos are taking so long to upload, this might take me forever, hopefully I can get it done today still though ... hold thumbs !!!

No comments: