Monday, January 21, 2008

Bath Pic Sunday Night

It's been a while since I posted bath pics so here you go ... she was actually sitting in the bath watching a Dvd on her portable player, why didn't I think of doing it before, I often hinted for a TV in the bathroom :-)

Oh by the way ... if you think this is my latest blog posting you are right but I posted 3 updates at the same time so scroll down to see the rest, lots of snow pics and videos :-) Hope you enjoy them.







By the way, just for the record, after I told you how cold it was up in the mountains, at our home this morning it was -8 degrees so I don't even want to venture out today but I have to later this afternoon but hopefully then by that stage it will at least be 0 degrees that I can handle as that we have gotten used to but this - 8 or even -14 which apparently is normal in Canada where my cousin is ... gosh how do you live with that ??? Hopefully we don't ever have to move up North because that is just too cold !!!

No comments: