Friday, January 4, 2008

Professional Pics Over The Years Of Jade

Since I only started this blog this year, most of you will not have seen the professional pictures of Jade that have been taken over the years, I decided to scan them all and thought I would post them here so that you can all she how she has grown over the years. I am going to start with the most recent and work my way back.

This Picture was taken in 2007, one of that ladies that work for Dave, her hubby does professional photography on the side, he asked in 2006 whether he could use Jade for his portfolio, of course we didn't mind. In 2006 we got a bunch of pictures from him, some which he printed and others in thumbnail form on a disk, I will paste as many here as I could find.

This was the 2007 Picture taken of here ... unfortunately so far the only one we got out of all the pics he took, hopefully we will get a few more but I am not holding my breath.




This was her School Picture for 2007 Spring, I know these school pics are going to little a lot different to school pictures in SA and I kind of miss the school pictures in SA too but these came out pretty cool ...




This was her School Picture for 2007 Fall but we were lucky we managed to get a Christmas background even though we do our own family Christmas pictures ...





These were the 2006 pictures he took of her ... This first one is my favorite !!!

This doesn't even look like my child, it's weird ...









Now these are the thumbnails he took, I don't know how they are going to work out on here quality wise but then again the ones above were all scanned so their quality isn't great too but at least you are getting the pics right ? I know the family that haven't seen all of these will appreciate them :-)























































This is her school pic for 2006 Fall ...



This was her school pic for 2005 Spring ...


This was her school pic for 2005 Fall ...



This one was taken at Walmart and it was suppose to turn out way different so I was a little disappointed. Anyway this one was taken in 2004.



I think that this everything or all I could find for now ... now just in case I haven't totally bored you to death, my next posting will be all our Christmas Pictures.

No comments: