Friday, January 4, 2008

Professional Christmas Pics From Over The Years

I am sorry that the spacing in the last post was all over the show, for those that know me, they know I like things 'just so' and how frustrated I get when they aren't 'just so' but hey, I am still learning when it comes to this blogging thing and when it doesn't work the way I want it to, I am sometimes just glad the pictures get published, so I guess what I am trying to say is ... I just couldn't get it perfect !!!

So just in case I didn't bore you all to death with all Jades Pics, I got in a scanning mood and even though the quality on your side isn't great, I wanted to share out Christmas pics from over the years, for those that haven't seen them of course and well those that have, I am sorry ... to bore you all again. But at least the family back home will have them on their computers and not just on paper, I know my dad likes to have these pics as his background on his PC so Dad these are just for you :-)

Again I will do them from latest till the first year we did Christmas pics of Jade, only after that year did we get more brave to be in the shot !!!

So this is our 2007 Christmas Card Picture. I actually don't like the way this one came out but realized too late and it would have taken too long to do all the pics all over again so we live and learn !!!


This year the extra sheet of prints we took was of this picture which I totally love but it makes her look so much older than she really is ... but she had just turned 5 and thought she was a big girl ... or actually this was a week and a bit before her birthday but still she thought she was a big girl since she was almost 5.


This was our 2006 Christmas Card Picture.


We took an extra sheet of this print this particular year, this is 2006.


This was our 2005 Christmas Card Picture, very different to the others I know ... since they have all been taken at the same studio.


I took an extra sheet of prints of this picture this year, that's 2005.


This was our 2004 Christmas Card Picture ...


This is the first Christmas Picture we took for our Christmas Cards in 2003 before as I said earlier we got brave enough to get in on the action.



Well that is me for now ... been a big update today so I am done for a little while :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jade look so cute on those pictures, I liked