Friday, September 14, 2007

A Cake At Last !!! Better Late Than Never !!!

Well I seem to be battling with this blog lately which is very frustrating to me, I have no idea what I am doing wrong :-(

Anyway since we didn't do a cake on Dave's actual birthday, even though it was the plan, I was going to buy a cake for our room at the hotel the weekend we were away but we ate out so much we didn't feel like adding too that with dessert at the hotel as well so ... we skipped that but then I still felt bad because being a big birthday and all, you should have a cake so yesterday I bought this little one, none of us in this house need a big ole cake that lasts forever so this little one allowed us to sing and blow out a candle and that worked for us :-) So here you go for all those people that might have thought I was a bad wife, not buying a cake !!!

No comments: