Monday, September 10, 2007

Last Four & Sunday Night !!!

Ok I am almost done, I promise, I can't wait since this has taken me forever today !!!

These last four pics were taken on Sunday as we were leaving Wrightsville Beach, these boats are on the river at the mouth to the ocean, there were other places with better boating pics but somehow I just managed to get these four :-( Sorry dad, I know you like these kind of pics.









Then last night I took these pics of Jade in the bath, you know how I like bath pics but these looked better on the camera than when I loaded them onto my machine but thought I would still share them with you guys.















And that is pretty much me for today and we don't have anything to major planned for this week thank heavens, I have a show on the weekend and we also plan to go to the Cabarras County Fair if we can get there, obviously after that I will have more to post. Have a good week y'all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mum get her to spread her legs wide open and rub her pu--y for me, she can watch me wank watching her if she likes I would love to c-m for her