Monday, September 10, 2007

Let's try again with Saturday ...

I have no clue what I have done wrong in here but the entire format has been thrown out so I published everything I could till Saturdays pics which I have now pasted below here, hopefully y'all can make out what I am trying to do ... I hopefully will have pasted these pics below the other post so it should run in order and make sense, I am holding thumbs ... but not my breath !!!


















































Hopefully this all works out. On Sunday we had planned on spending the day on the beach but we had been tracking a tropical storm which was meant to hit the towns above us and further north ... but when we woke up Sunday it had started raining by us too, not too much but enough to put a damper on our plans. So once we had breakfast and checked out, we went to do some touristy shopping to buy goodies to take home with us and then we hit the road bringing us back home at approximately 4ish which then allowed us to relax and wind down after a nice weekend and get ready for the week ahead, back to school and back to work !!!

Well it looks like the format is all out again :-( I am sorry but for the most part hopefully you can see what I am talking about !!! Hopefully the format is the only thing wrong and you can still click on the pics to open them in good quality.

Sorry about this, maybe it's coz I did this all in such a rush this morning !!!

No comments: