Friday, September 14, 2007

I Love The Run Up To Halloween

Well I can't believe it is weekend already again and today while driving around I noticed the leaves are starting to change color, this is one of the best or prettiest times of the year here but I just cannot believe that Fall is on its way, golly how this year has flown by, before we know it, it will be Halloween, then Thanksgiving, then Jades birthday, Christmas and New Year, this is the time of the year that flies fastest for us.

Anyway, Halloween is a little more than a month away so all the Halloween and Fall stuff is in the store full force, in fact there is stacks of Christmas stuff out already if you can believe that !!!

So with that being the case, I love at this time of the year to go to all the consignment stores which have put out their Halloween stuff and to just buy up stuff to put in Jades dress up closet, you can never have too many princess dresses right ? So here are a few more that I bought her, I also bought her some cheerleading outfits which she loves and a costume that might just be right for her for Halloween, we will have to wait and see what the weather does, right now it's still warm but starting to cool down fast so Halloween might be cold, who know, we have had really cold ones and also really warm ones so who knows !!!

So I thought I would send you some of these fun pics, as if I haven't thrown you dead with pics lately but anyway ... the one of her hair was because it was braided for school today and she wanted it out to look like a real princess :-)

We had planned to go to the Cabarras Fair tomorrow but I am thinking we might pass on that one this year, I have a show on Sunday so could do with a relaxing Saturday, anyway the Renaissance Festival is coming up shortly so there's that to look forward to, anyway Jade didn't know about tomorrow so she won't be disappointed !!!

Have a good weekend.
















1 comment:

toytiger said...

I can't believe how long Jade's hair is! She makes a beautiful princess. Has she heard the story of Rapunzel?

Carla