Monday, July 30, 2007

No Exciting News ...

Its been a good 10 days since I last wrote anything in here but nothing much has happened to write about but I just wanted to let you know I have not fallen off the planet or anything :-)

Last weekend I attended a mini rally for my jewelry, it was really cool the new catalogue has just been released and the new jewelry is great, I can't wait to get some of it. I actually have my renewal show this month so that will earn me some free new jewelry so that is exciting :-) My calendar is starting to fill up a bit now too which is great since I have been very lazy since I got back from my SA trip. I did a show this past weekend and have another coming up this weekend, that's the way I like it. What is also exciting is I may be signing my second new jeweler soon, I don't want to jinx it too much but a fellow SA'n and friend of mine has shown a lot of interest and is deciding whether the show I am doing for her then end of August whether she just wants that as a normal home show or whether she is going to turn it into a training show which means she would have bought into the business, so hold thumbs whatever is meant to happen will :-) In this meantime I am just continuing to train my other new jeweler Laurie, so far so good :-)

Then the week was pretty slow, Jade had a couple of playdates which were cool and then the rest of the time we spent at the pool, we spent little time at our community pool though since Jade is enjoying me taking her to the YMCA pool which has more splash areas and slides which she loves :-) Many of the kids in the road are away on vacation at the moment so the road is very quiet which means I really need to keep Jade occupied in other ways, so far so good and well the Summer is almost over, I can hardly believe it.

Other than my show on Saturday night, we have a very lazy weekend, spending much of it in our pj's which was a nice change :-)

This coming week Jade has gymnastics camp Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and a couple of playdates inbetween so she should have a fun week, then the following week she has two parents day out playdates at school and a few more other pool playdates lined up and then can you believe it, the following week will be her last week at home with her schools open day on the 17th. She starts school on the Monday, the 20th, wow, I cannot believe Summer is almost over, thankfully we still have a few weeks of the pool being open but it won't be long and we will be moving into Fall again, this year has flown by, it's amazing !!!

So I guess that is about it, not much else to say ... I will see if any photo opportunities come up this week and might post more, but until next time, bye for now :-)

No comments: