Monday, April 2, 2007

Spring Break

Well some of the kids are on Spring Break right now but Jade only goes on Spring Break on Friday, thankfully Dave is home Friday too so it is only the entire next week that will be non stop for me having her home all day. Thankfully I am working on Wednesday night next week, Thursday morning too and then she also has gymnastics on Thursday afternoon so that will keep her busy for a while :-) I will have to come up with some other fun stuff too but I haven't given that much thought yet.

It's tax season and who would have thought that owning a small business like mine would have been such a mission come tax season and then also throwing my other small sideline jobs into the mix well, it's all very complicating but thanks to a neighbor who is in tax, I think Dave has a good idea how to do everything now so just hold thumbs we can get that sorted out quickly this week.

The weekend will be hectic with the big eggstravaganza on Saturday and then Jade has a party later that day and well Easter Sunday is always hectic. Maybe we can try and take it as easy as possible next week who knows !!!

I think this week and the next will go very fast and then it is off to Vegas, I can't wait, how exciting is that. I just booked Dave and I on a tour but I am not going to go into detail coz you all know me well enough to know how I would like to surprise him :-) I would like to take another tour on my own one of the days while Dave is doing his business but I haven't decided on what yet, I will keep you informed. I would also like to have done a tour the Saturday night we arrive but apparently none of the tours run on a Saturday night coz the roads are all too crazy so ... we will just have to do our own thing, not that there is a shortage of stuff to see right ?

It's Madison across the roads birthday today so Jade and I are going over there for cake in a little while, I still need to go wrap the gift so I can't type too much more. Madison is having her actual party on the 14th which is the day we fly off to Vegas but some of Tina's kids will be at the party so Jade will tag along with them. I wish I could have been here to see this one, it is going to be a very fancy dress up party, where they actually go to a store and get dressed up, make up, nails and hair done and then they all participate in a fashion show, there will be lots of pics taken by the store and the parents I am sure but it will still be sad to miss it.

So I better go ... I will do another update before the weekend as I plan to take some Easter pics of Jade sometime this week and I will update the blog with them as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Kathy Lee said...

lucky ducky! have a great time!