Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter Sunday

Well Jade got us up early to see whether the Easter Bunny had come and visited us and true to form, he had. Unfortunately the weather doesn't always play along and allow for outside egg hunts although we always have one indoors as well, kind of like coming downstairs to see what Santa left, only this is the Easter Bunny !!! My neighbors that have family up in Pennsylvania were telling me that they had to cancel their neighborhood egg hunt due to snow, ok now that is crazy at this time of the year, I love snow but it's Spring !!!

Jade really has way too much candy this year !!! But we are going to try and see how long we can get it to last. It will help that she is not going to be home for the week we are in Vegas but let's hope the candy at the very least makes it till next week or the weekend :-)

I am not sure what was up with me today, I should have been relaxing but it just didn't happen, somehow I got into cleaning out Jades closets which took me forever, I washed all her Summer stuff and boxed up all the stuff she has grown out of, golly this child has had too much clothing in her short life. So that took me much of the day, Dave went out after 12ish to go and mow the grass which is a weekly thing now that we are back into Spring and growing season, you can only imagine how thrilled he is !!!

After I was done, Jade and I sat down and made Easter packets for all the kids in our road and then bundled up warm and went delivering them, that's always fun for her, thankfully she didn't realize that a lot of what we were putting in their packets also was delivered to her by the Easter Bunny (hehehe) !!!

Then I was onto my next task for the day, cooking a ham for Easter, thankfully I didn't buy a big one, just enough for the three of us so it didn't take too long for me to sort out but now I am done, once I publish this blog, I am off to veg on the sofa for the rest of the night. Tonight is my favorite TV night and there are no repeats tonight, all news stuff, exciting night :-)

So have a good week y'all and enjoy the few pics I put up.







1 comment:

toytiger said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful Easter pics.
Some bunny loves some bunny at your house.