Sunday, May 16, 2010

First Day Outside A Splashing !!!

The weather was great today, not too hot and warm enough to see how Amber was going to do with cold water ... so we inflated a new little pool which I got and put some water in there early in the day so it could warm up some and then Dave put together a water play table that Nana, Oupa, Gavin and Gigi gave Amber for her birthday and then we were ready for some fun. When Amber woke up it was time to play.

I think I got maybe five or so pics of her with this hat on, she wanted nothing to do with the hat, I don't know what I am going to do in Summer coz she needs to keep her head covered at the pool. She looked cute in this little bathing suit, no diaper of course so Jade was all about so when is Amber going to pee ... really I am telling you that was the excitement of her day and she never did (hehehe) !!! Or not that we knew anyway.



I think Jade enjoyed the table more today but in time I think they will both fight over it.



Look at those legs, actually not as big as what Jade was but still I am sure my dad will say, legs to kick start a bowing !!!



Her poor knees were taking a hounding, thankfully she is wise enough to walk on hands and feet when that happens.



I am still amazed that even though there is an almost 7 years age difference between these two that they still play so well together, ok sometimes :-)



Ok mommy I am worn out and done for the day and that water is cold and there's a storm coming ... which never came even though we had the thunder ... it was time to go inside but we had a fun time and now that I am home more, she and I are going to do this in the mornings to pass the time.



Ok that's me for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too too cute and so nice to see how Jade and Amber are together, a special little relationship. You should be proud.

Jennifer D (had to do anonymous!)