Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just a few pics of Amber & I taken this morning - June 3rd 2010

I had not planned on taking pics this morning as you can see, no bow in the hair or nothing, I didn't even blow dry her hair so it looks cute ... but she was just being so cute climbing up on the sofa and being so chuffed with herself and the camera happened to be in the room so here you go :-)



She is my happy girl, not that Jade isn't but I think Amber is a far happier baby than Jade was, thank God they are both pretty easy kids and I think Amber is easier than Jade so far although the little temper is starting to show it's face and I never really had that with Jade, we didn't have the terrible two's so who knows what two will bring with Amber, I am hoping for the best !!!



Trying for her close up ... getting into modelling already, waiting for the head shot :-)



The lighting is terrible in this room, I always battle with it and the flash really doesn't help too much but anyway, as I said she was just so happy I couldn't pass on the opportunity.





Her smile lights up the room and is so contagious, she was definitely worth the wait :-)



As you know pics of me are rare but these were not too bad only I look like I am doing an advertisement for a dentist or toothpaste or something ... oh well !!! Here you go :-) Hope you like them mom. I am actually surprised I got any coz she was wiggling away from me all the time, she hates to be held when she is not in the mood yet she comes for hugs all the time, what a lovable child she is. Oh and not to mention how much she was trying to grab the camera out of my hands.







Tomorrow two of Jades little friends that are in her class at school are coming over for a sleepover, you see Jade signed the three of them up for a Talent show on the last day of school, they had to audition in front of their teachers to see if they were good enough before they got put through into the show, well they got through, they are singing a song from the latest Alvin and the Chipmunks movie, it looks really cute but I have not seen them do it together so I arranged them to come over here to practice and then they could stay over and we would hang out at the pool all Saturday and then the evening they would go home.

You see, parents are not invited to the talent show :-( so I am hoping to video them here once they have practiced a bit so I at least can show the other moms and well you guys too. It should be fun, I hope so, poor Dave another two girls for a night !!!

Then next Thursday is Jades last day of school, Summer here we come ... oh my gosh, give me strength, three months of Summer break !!!

No comments: