Sunday, May 16, 2010

Saturday 15th May 2010

I got the girls all dressed up similar but you can't really see it in these pics unfortunately since they looked really cute together. Dave was taking the pics and I was trying to get them to look at the camera which I thought I had managed to get right but where I was making them look and where Dave was taking the pictures didn't work out :-( they would have been even better so sorry !!! These were taken on our catwalk upstairs in our house.







Cannot believe I got her to look up from the DS for one second to take this picture and she was actually happy enough about it to smile :-)





We went to the Waxhaw Festival the morning, nothing too much to write about, it was cute, there was actually a war inactment which was pretty good, I took some video, when I get a chance I will try and load it. Anyway Jade was busy hula hooping and Amber was watching form up high with daddy ...



Ok I think this is one of my favorite pics of Amber :-) Love it !!!



Making her Nana proud.



With Harry :-)



We had a nice morning and then home to relax the rest of the day ... oh I have to work :-( not so bad though !!!

No comments: