Sunday, May 16, 2010

Gynastics Observation Day / Trophy Day

This past Thursday was gymnastics observation day and trophy day, this is the day when parents are allowed up close and personal in the gym to see what their kids have learnt over the last season.

Thank Heavens Dave could come too coz Amber is at the age where she wants out of her stroller very quickly so going out is becoming more of a challenge, at least having Dave there he could take care of her while I was taking pics. As you can see she was having lots of fun too, was very chuffed with herself up high here :-)



Jade doing a back handspring, which she has been landing for a while now but sometimes it's perfectly done, other times golly I worry how she is going to land ... she is so bloody independent that it worries me that she wants to do it unassisted all the time. This was the first time I saw her attempt a roundoff back handspring and not long till she will have that perfect too, that was a proud moment for me :-) Still not sure if we are going to continue at this gym though ... we will see during Summer how things go.



Jade getting her end of year trophy, she brags that she has four trophies now and I think 4 medals :-) My rising star (hehehe).



This is the only class pic I got because all the others Jade has the trophy in front of her face, typical !!! Anyway they have two more weeks and then the season is officially over till school starts the end of August again, so Thursdays will now be slow, thank God !!!



I took some video, they took forever to upload so I really hope you can see them.

NOTE : DOUBLE CLICK ON THESE VIDEOS COZ THEY DIDN'T LOAD RIGHT AND YOU CANNOT SEE THE ENTIRE FRAME SO WHEN YOU DOUBLE CLICK THEY WILL OPEN IN YOUTUBE AND YOU SHOULD SEE THEM BETTER, ALSO CLEARER I THINK.











Hope you enjoyed those :-)

No comments: