Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring Is In The Air

Well when we got back from Florida our tree was in full bloom, unfortunately by the time I took this picture, the leaves were coming in but still you can see how pretty it looks even though the picture does it no justice.

Spring is definitely in the air, even to the point that a bird has made it's nest in the flowers on my door hanger and we have two eggs in there so now I can't swap out the flowers for the Spring arrangement I bought, I will have to wait till the bird hatch. I think though I need to put a sign on my door warning people that come to the door since I almost gave my best friend Tina a heart attach yesterday when she came to get little Layla that I was babysitting, when the bird flew out almost into her face when she pressed the doorbell :-)

Anyway it's almost Easter so I guess I wanted to get a start on the Spring pictures so here you go ... I have lots of idea's for more pictures but I need to catch up on so many things right now that that will have to wait till I get a quiet moment :-)

Have a great week y'all.





No comments: