Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Promised You Some Spring Pics ... So Here You Go !!!

Hi again ... I know, way too many updates over the last while but I will stop now probably for a good while so enjoy these, there's enough I am sure to last you a good while, I told Jade we were going to do lots of pictures this morning but you hardly can tell but she really wasn't in the mood, so grandparents I hope you appreciate these coz Jade really took strain, poor thing !!!

I think the hardest thing is to try and get her not to tilt her head back so you can see right up her nostrils, it's too funny, she just doesn't get that so many of the pictures I just have to pass on, you will see what I mean in some of these pics. I showed her afterwards so I think she gets it now but still, picture taking like this is becoming so much more difficult.

I was working just with the two dresses and a bunch of hats and stuff, now mommy has always been into hats but Jade, not so much so that too upset the little model.













Now for the pink dress, it should have had the pink tights on with it but there was no way I was going to get her to change those and she wanted to keep the cream shoes on too so ... hey what can you do, there is only so much or she won't smile ... I am telling you !!! She is giving me a run for my money that is for sure, I am not looking forward to teenage hood.









Does anyone remember pictures like these bottom two been taken before ???






Well this one was taken a year ago April, different dress though, not that you can see much of the dress :-)



Oh well that is me for a while, hope you enjoyed all these as much as I enjoyed taking them or Jade enjoyed modelling for then (hehehe) !!!

No comments: