Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Birthday ...





Well another birthday has come and gone ... time just seems to fly by these days, anyway I just wanted to take a quick opportunity to thank everyone that emailed me, sent me card, e-cards and called too. I want to take a special moment though to thank my old school friend in SA Gail, who spent a fortune on postage to send me a gift, are you crazy girl ??? But thank you so very much, it was a wonderful surprise and very much appreciated :-)

It was a crazy day, our Internet was up and down all day which made linking up with family difficult, gosh that's my luck and what you get with being born on Friday the 13th. Also I had forgotten to charge my cell phone the night before so that too was a problem but anyway, I think most people that wanted to get hold of me persisted enough to finally get hold of me. Thank you all, you all made my day more special.

No comments: